The ISS 2019 Organizing Committee cordially invites you to submit abstracts. All congress abstracts must be submitted online via the "Online Submission System.“ Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee. The presentation type may possibly be changed following review by the Scientific Committee.
Abstract submission does not constitute registration for the congress and presenters are required to register for the congress separately. Please read the guidelines carefully before submitting your abstract.
- • Deadline for Abstract Submission
- • Notification of Abstract Acceptance
- • Deadline for Presenter Registration
- January 15, 2019
- January 31, 2019
- February 15, 2019
1. Algal biomass and biofuel
2. Algal blooming
3. Algal derived cosmetics
4. Algae-microbe interaction
5. Algal natural products, functional foods and pharmacology
7. Climate change and ocean acidification
10. Introduced species
11. Pathogen and disease
13. Seaweed aquaculture and industry
14. Taxonomy and diversity
Steps for Abstract Submission
- STEP 1
- Click the Abstract Submission button
- STEP 3
- Fill out Participant Info and Click “Add”
- STEP 4
- Complete Abstract Submission and Author Info Section
- STEP 5
- Save and Review until January 15, 2019
- All abstracts must be submitted online.
- Abstracts must be written in clear English and submitted prior to January 15, 2019
- Abstracts should be no more than 300 words.
- An abstract consists of a title, author name ‘s and affiliation, the text of the submission and keyword
||Capitalize the first letter of each word
||- Name: Write first and family name(s) in full.
- Affiliation should be structured as follows: Department, Institution, City, Country.
||The abstract body text should be structured chronologically into four sections: Background, Methods, Results, Conclusions.
||No more than 3 keywords which the first word begins with a capital letter.
- Authors may further edit and modify submitted abstracts until the submission deadline.
- It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
Authors have the option of choosing their presentation type (oral presentation or poster presentation). However, the scientific program committee will make the final decision after review.
The abstract should be objective and concise, including key information in its four section: Objectives, methods, results, conclusions.
Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent via e-mail. Please make sure that you receive an e-mail confirmation after you submit an abstract.
If you do not receive the e-mail confirmation, it means we have no record of your submission. If you are sure you made a submission, check the e-mail address that you used to make your submission.
The right to publish your abstract is granted to the ISS 2019 Organizing Committee.
Presenting author must register for the congress through the website before February 15, 2019.
Notification of Acceptance
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee according to standard review procedures.
Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to corresponding, presenting and abstract submitting authors by January 31, 2019.
Withdrawal of Abstracts
If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by the registration date (February 15, 2019), the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
- If you would like to withdraw an abstract, please notify the ISS 2019 Secretariat in writing as soon as possible.